September 8, 2009

The Park City getaway. Part I.

Every year, Greg's extended family gets together in Park City for the long Labor Day weekend.
The weekend is always guaranteed a lovely time!
The first day Greg went golfing in Midway,
then swimming with family,
and then (my favorite part of the Park City stay) we went on the
Alpine Coaster!
Oh goodness I love that thing. Everybody needs to go at least once in their life. That's how much fun this little coaster is.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And aren't those father-daughter pictures adorable?
More to come!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I love Lydia's lips in the first picture of her and Greg. What a cutie!

Unknown said...

I love Park City! I am glad you guys had fun! Lydia is changing so much! AHHH!! Love the pic of her and Greg! Adorable!

Heather said...

Yes those father-daughter pics are adorable. Lydia is so cute. I love all the pictures. I'm glad you are having fun. I was too pregnant to go on the alpine slide this summer, maybe next summer.

ThE CrAZy GaTEs! said...

So cute! You have such a beautiful little family!