September 15, 2010

Park City 2010.

Yahoo!
I'm finally getting my pictures of our Park City Labor day weekend on here.
We had oodles of fun with our many family traditions.
I didn't take nearly enough pictures.
Maybe it's because I was desperately hooked on this book!
And Lydia didn't mind not having the camera in her face all the time.
Us Simmons' in front of the Christmas store on Main Street on Labor Day 2009...
and now us Simmons' in front of the Christmas store on Main Street on Labor Day 2010.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun. I love park city. It feels like a different world up there. Love the pictures!!

Nat-a-baby said...

Is Greg losing weight? His face looks super thin in that last picture? He looks just the same as he always has though.. since high school. That's good with so many of the boys that pick up the pot bellies.

The Rindi's said...

We sure miss you Simmons!! These are way cute pics and I LOVE your bangs!!! Let's get together soon.

Jonathan and Kiri said...

I love Lydia's teal headband and can't get enough of those cute pigtails!! How cool to have a picture taken in the same place only one year later. I can't believe how much everyone's little ones are growing. It's so fun to keep up with your family!